At Galáxia do Girassol Lda. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and we assume our responsibility with maximum rigor regarding the security of our clients’ information. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are obtaining and about what we will do with that information.
This policy establishes the following:
- What personal information we collect and treat in relation to you as a customer and your use of our website, our mobile applications and our online services.
- Where do we get that data?
- What we do with that data.
- How we store them.
- To whom we transfer / disclose that data.
- How we manage your data protection rights.
- And how we comply with the regulations on data protection.
All personal data are obtained and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Person in charge: Identity: Galáxia do Girassol Lda. – NIF: PT510192904 Postal address: Cerca do Barranco s / n, 7570-512 Melides (Portugal) Telephone: +351 269 979 060 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE OBTAIN?
By “personal data” we understand any information related to you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, your contact information, your payment information and information about your access to our website.
Specifically, we can obtain the following categories of information:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, number and information of the passport or other recognized personal identification document, and credit / debit card details or other payment information.
- Advanced information, including your name, nationality, date of birth, gender, and number, expiration date and country of issuance of your passport or identity card.
- History of contracted jobs
- Information about your purchases of the products and services of our trusted partners.
- Information about your use of our website and / or our mobile application.
- The communications you exchange with us or direct us by letter, email, chat service, calls and social networks.
WHY, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
There is no obligation to have a Data Protection Delegate in accordance with 37 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. At Galáxia do Girassol Lda. We treat the information you provide us in order to provide the services and / or sell the contracted products for you through our website and manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting. In order to be able to offer you services according to your interests, we will elaborate a commercial profile, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
Your data can be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the products and services you request: we use your information to provide the services you have requested.
- Contacting you in the event of a change in the contracted service: we send you communications about the services you have requested and about any change in those services. These communications are not for commercial purposes and there is no option to stop receiving them.
- Verify / verify the credit card or any other payment card: we use your payment information for accounting, billing and auditing purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent activity.
- Reasons for security, health, administrative and prevention / detection of crimes: we can provide your data to government authorities or security forces and bodies in compliance with legal requirements.
- Communications with customer service: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and your experience with us.
- Marketing: from time to time we will contact you through electronic communications to provide information regarding promotions and complementary products. However, you will have the option of accept or reject said communications indicating it at the time of making the reservation. In all electronic communications that we send you will also have the opportunity to indicate that you no longer wish to continue receiving our direct marketing material.
We will only treat your personal data when we have legal bases to do so. The legal bases will depend on the reasons why we have obtained them and why we need to use your personal data.
We may also treat your personal data for one or more of the following reasons:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Because you have accepted that we use your personal data (for example, for purposes related to marketing).
- To satisfy our legitimate interests in our operation (for example, for administrative purposes).
Only children over 16 years old (included) can give their own consent. For children under that age the consent of the parents or legal guardians of the child is required.
We will not keep your data for longer than strictly necessary to meet the purposes for which they are being treated. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will take into account the amount, nature and confidentiality of the personal data, the purposes for which we treat them and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We must also take into account the periods during which it may be necessary to retain personal data to comply with our legal obligations (for example, in relation to claims) or to resolve complaints or queries and protect our legal rights in case of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal information, we will delete or destroy it safely. We will also consider if, over time, we can reduce the personal data we use and how we can do it, and if we can anonymize your personal data so that they can no longer associate with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without prior notice.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We follow strict security procedures when storing and disclosing your personal data, as well as to protect them from accidental loss, damage or destruction. The data you provide us is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method for encrypting personal data and credit card information so that they can be transferred securely over the Internet.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
The entity guarantees the confidentiality of Personal data. Notwithstanding the Company and / or Entity will disclose to the competent public authorities the personal data and any other information that is in your possession or is accessible through your systems and is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to the case. The data of a personal nature may be conserved in the files owned by Galáxia do Girassol Lda., even after the formalized relationships through the the website of the company, exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any case, during the legally established terms, at the disposal of administrative or judicial authorities.
I dont know they will transfer data to third parties, except legal obligation. There is no forecast of data transfer to third countries. Adequacy decisions, guarantees, binding corporate rules or specific applicable situations are not taken.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Ask for information about whether we have personal information about you and, if so, about what data it is and why we have it or are using it.
- Request access to your personal data (application commonly known as “request of access of the interested party”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you and verify that we are treating them legally.
- Request correction of the personal information we have about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or incorrect information we have about you.
- Request removal of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete or delete your personal data when no other legitimate reasons prevail to continue treating them. You also have the right to ask us to delete or delete your personal information when you have exercised your right to object to the treatment (see next section).
- Oppose the treatment of your personal data when that treatment is based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the treatment on that basis. You also have the right to object when we are treating your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling, that is, not being the subject of any automated decision-making on our part using your personal data or developing a profile about you.
- Request limitation of treatment of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data; for example, if you want us to determine your accuracy or the reason for treating them.
- Request the transfer to you or a third party of your personal data in an electronic and structured format (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This allows you to take the data we have about you in an electronic format of common use and to transfer your data to a third party in an electronic format of common use.
- Withdraw their consent In the limited circumstances in which you have given your consent for obtaining, processing and transferring your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for that specific treatment. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer continue to process your data for the purpose or purposes you originally accepted, unless we have another legitimate basis to continue to do so in accordance with the law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by mail or post, with our Responsible:
Identity: Galáxia do Girassol Lda. – NIF: PT510192904 Postal address: Cerca do Barranco s / n, 7570-512 Melides (Portugal) Telephone: +351 269 979 060 . Email: email@example.com , enclosing in both cases a photocopy of the customer’s DNI.
You will not have to pay any fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any other of your rights). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your access request is unfounded or excessive. If not, in these circumstances, we may also refuse to satisfy your request.
We may need to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access the information (or to exercise any other of your rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.